Cleaning - the Basics
Would you like to learn how to reduce the toxins and bad chemicals in your life to provide a safe, clean, healthy environment for yourself and your family?
Then come along to this workshop to learn just what's in the cleaning products you buy, how they affect your health, and make some simple, all-natural cleaning products to take home.
- LEARN about the common toxic chemicals in cleaning products and how they affect your body
- DISCOVER how to read and interpret ingredients lists
- TAKE HOME all containers, ingredients, labels and a recipe booklet for cleaning solutions using safe, simple and effective ingredients
- HAVE FUN making your own cleaning products to take home
- BE AMAZED at just how economical it is to make your own cleaning products
You will take home
- foaming hand wash
- all purpose cleaning spray
- mould/mildew spray
- natural wood dusting spray
Cost is $35 and includes all containers, ingredients, labels and a recipe booklet. Additonal containers will be available for purchase at the workshop. Cash or credit card accepted or book via the Eventbrite link here.
Note: This event is not suitable for children; however, nursing mothers are welcome.