Spring has almost sprung!
And so, our thoughts move to that delightful idea that it's time to SPRING CLEAN our lives.
Well then, let's make spring cleaning easy for you.
How would you like to make some great cleaning products to spritz up your home - all natural... no nasty toxic chemical stuff? Just simple DIY recipes you can make and take home. Does that sound good?
Come along to this Spring Cleaning Workshop and have some fun making your own cleaning products.
- LEARN about the common toxic chemicals in cleaning products and how they affect your body
- DISCOVER how read and interpret ingredients lists
- TAKE HOME all containers, ingredients, labels and a recipe booklet for cleaning solutions using safe, simple and effective ingredients.
- HAVE FUN making your own cleaning products to take home
- BE AMAZED at just how economical it is to make your own cleaning products
You will take home
- foaming hand wash
- all purpose cleaning spray
- mould/mildew spray
- natural wood dusting spray
Cost is $35 and includes all containers, ingredients, labels and a recipe booklet. Additonal containers will be available for purchase at the workshop. Cash or credit card accepted or book via the Eventbrite link here.
Note: This event is not suitable for children; however, nursing mothers are welcome.
Find out when the next workshop is being held or to book in click here.