Let's beat those winter coughs, colds, flu's, sniffs and sneezes!
Would you like to learn some easy, natural ways to support yourself and your family through the winter season?
Then come along to this workshop to find out how easy, affordable, and beneficial it is to make your own winter-support products. You'll be surprised how effective they are.
- LEARN about some of the common toxic chemicals in commercial products and how they affect your body
- DISCOVER pure essential oils that support your health and wellbeing
- HAVE FUN making your own products to take home
- TAKE HOME all containers, ingredients, labels and a recipe booklet for winter support products using safe, simple and effective ingredients.
You will take home
- Breathe Easy Chest Rub
- Guard-against-germs nightly roll-on
- Fresh breath mouth spray
- Goodbye Germs room spray
Cost is $30 and includes all containers, ingredients, labels and a recipe booklet. Additonal containers will be available for purchase at the workshop. Cash or credit card accepted or book via the Eventbrite link here.
Note: This event is not suitable for children; however, nursing mothers are welcome.
Further information, FAQs, terms and conditions can be found on the Eventbrite page here. If you have any questions, or wish to provide dietary requirements, please contact me here.